Elliemcgowan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
If I already have used two years of funding but want to change to study primary and early years education with QTS at the university of Cumbria would I receive funding from SFE with loving and fees cost?
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Elliemcgowan)
If I already have used two years of funding but want to change to study primary and early years education with QTS at the university of Cumbria would I receive funding from SFE with loving and fees cost?
Hi Ellie, if the course is 2 years or less, non salaried and it will be your first time achieving Qualified Teacher Status, then your previous study will not affect your eligibility for funding.
Thanks, Isaac
Elliemcgowan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi Isaac
I have completed 2 years studying fashion, the course I want to apply to is 3 years leading to QTS would I not receive funding for a year?
If not what exception courses would give you Finance for bothe maintenance and tuition are these just nursing and social work?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (4)
8.16%
I need help researching courses (4)
8.16%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
6.12%
I need help with my personal statement (24)
48.98%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (10)
20.41%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (1)
2.04%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
6.12%

Watched Threads