Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am currently staying at my grandparents house and they are really strict. The toilets been broken all day and I'm dying to go, they rang the plumber but he's busy and says he'll be another hour at least! I told them I really need to go but they said I'll just have to wait. But I am dying for a slash. Any tips on how to take my mind off it or keep it in for longer?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
do it in the garden or outside somewhere
its not that deep
ashtolga23
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Think about sex, apparently.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Tell them you're going out for a walk then go out and find a secluded spot where you can take a slash without anyone catching an eyeful of your tallywhacker
Last edited by ROTL94; 1 month ago
mspaghetti
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
take a nap
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
They're strict and allow you to sit on your phone while spending time with them, but wont let you drive somewhere with a bathroom or go outside..?
urlocalinmate
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Bash one out. Actually works.
chlamydia9000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Pee outside or in a bottle/cup. Take two pint glasses just in case.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94)
Tell them you're going out for a walk then go out and find a secluded spot where you can take a slash without anyone catching an eyeful of your tallywhacker
It's absolutely pissing it down at the moment though, plus I'm 12 so I'm not allowed out on my own. :/
Anonymous #1
Plz help guys plumbers still not arrived and im literally about to explode!
Anonymous #1
It's okay guys they finally agreed to take me to a neighbours house after I pleaded with them to let me go. I got absolutely soaked though cos I was just in a t-shirt and shorts and didn't bring any other clothes with me. My mean granny took an umberlla but didn't share it with me lol.
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Holding pee in is one of the most uncomfortable feelings for me
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Moonlight rain)
Holding pee in is one of the most uncomfortable feelings for me
Yeah it's so uncomfortable, esspecially when it gets to bursting point. I'm not allowed to go in lessons in school either, even if I'm desperate, always have to wait till break/dinner/home time. :/

It feels so good though when you finally get to go, when I went to my neighbours I had the longest piss I ever had. When I came out my gran was shocked at how long I'd been pissing for "blimey you must've really had to go, it's all that squash you drunk!" lol.

Plumber has finally fixed the loo so no more crossed legs and **** squeezing for me lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (19)
17.12%
I need help researching courses (8)
7.21%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
5.41%
I need help with my personal statement (43)
38.74%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (26)
23.42%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
1.8%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (7)
6.31%

Watched Threads