NovaeSci
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,

With starting a degree in Scotland, being born in England and living there for over 30 years, I'll be applying for SFE and I've previously discussed this on here and everything is fine.

However, I have just read a post that doesn't allow you to apply if your address isn't in England. I noticed it was recommended to put a temporary England address, but what if you've moved to get settled before starting Uni (I'm 32, so I'll be living alone, rather than waiting until right before starting and stressing finding a place) and you no longer have an England address? Planning ahead here.
Last edited by NovaeSci; 1 month ago
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by NovaeSci)
Hi,

With starting a degree in Scotland, being born in England and living there for over 30 years, I'll be applying for SFE and I've previously discussed this on here and everything is fine.

However, I have just read a post that doesn't allow you to apply if your address isn't in England. I noticed it was recommended to put a temporary England address, but what if you've moved to get settled before starting Uni (I'm 32, so I'll be living alone, rather than waiting until right before starting and stressing finding a place) and you no longer have an England address? Planning ahead here.
Hi there, if you don't have an English address then you should send in a paper application form. You can only apply to SFE online if you have an English address.

Thanks, Isaac
NovaeSci
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
If you still have access to that address (parents moving back in there as they own the place and I was renting) can I just use that? I believe there's an option to put another address in for correspondence to go to if I'm correct?
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by NovaeSci)
If you still have access to that address (parents moving back in there as they own the place and I was renting) can I just use that? I believe there's an option to put another address in for correspondence to go to if I'm correct?
Yes that's fine.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.64%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.69%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (57)
27.01%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.43%

Watched Threads