I don’t know how to kiss a girl???

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So this is a little embarrassing i’m 23 and will most likely have my first kiss tomorrow but I literally have no idea what to do, it’s very possible it could develop into more of a snog type kiss, but I don’t really know how to do that and I feel like i’m expected to know because of my age.

I haven’t told the girl it will be my first kiss and don’t plan to as it might kill the vibe. So my understanding is a regular kiss you just make the kiss face and tap lips together if i’m correct? I’m not really sure what to do for a snog tho, might sound kind of weird but can someone tell me what to do please??
urlocalinmate
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Punch them in the face, but softly, and use your lips.
Theloniouss
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
She'll figure out it's your first time even if you don't tell her. If she knows it might be a bit less awkward.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just don’t think about it.

the more you do, the more you over complicate unnecessarily.
Zarek
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It’s easier (and better) than you might imagine. There’s YouTube self help videos too.
JAckieee.chan
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just go with the flow and don't think about it that much.
Moonlight Rain
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I kissed a girl and I liked it. The taste of her cherry Chapstick
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I'm in a similar (ish) situation. I've kissed girls before but I'm just not good at it at all...and the majority of the time I end up puckering half way through a kiss. Idk why it's just something I do. Anyway I've been seeing this girl, we haven't kissed yet. I told her when I got home from our first date "I wanted to kiss u but I didn't because mainly I'm such a bad kisser" and her reply was "don't worry....we can fix that". I think if a girl likes u that much then they don't give a crap about how good u are at kissing. This girl also said to me "Even if we don't kiss for a while I'm not going to lose interest or anything because of it"...so yh, don't force it if ur not ready.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by JAckieee.chan)
Just go with the flow and don't think about it that much.
I can’t go with the flow because I actually don’t know what I’m meant to be doing, like literally I have no idea. It’s bad 😅
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm in a similar (ish) situation. I've kissed girls before but I'm just not good at it at all...and the majority of the time I end up puckering half way through a kiss. Idk why it's just something I do. Anyway I've been seeing this girl, we haven't kissed yet. I told her when I got home from our first date "I wanted to kiss u but I didn't because mainly I'm such a bad kisser" and her reply was "don't worry....we can fix that". I think if a girl likes u that much then they don't give a crap about how good u are at kissing. This girl also said to me "Even if we don't kiss for a while I'm not going to lose interest or anything because of it"...so yh, don't force it if ur not ready.
The thing is, I feel like delaying it would just make things worse. Like I kind of want to get it over and done with, so I can know roughly what i’m meant to be doing
ashtolga23
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I really overthought before my potential first kiss, but that never ended up happening anyway. It was easy to get caught up in the mechanics of where everything would fit and stuff like that. When my actual first kiss did come though it was very spontaneous, and I was shocked at how naturally it came. As long as you don't jam your tongue in there it'll be fine.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
The thing is, I feel like delaying it would just make things worse. Like I kind of want to get it over and done with, so I can know roughly what i’m meant to be doing
If it comes down to it and u are about to kiss just make a small joke before it happens something like "I'm such a bad kisser, but I want to kiss u so bad right now"
username3477548
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Grab her waist.
When kissing, pull away a bit. She'll pull you closer.

Don't overthink it, it'll come naturally. Good luck

If it comes down to it and u are about to kiss just make a small joke before it happens something like "I'm such a bad kisser, but I want to kiss u so bad right now"
Personally, if I were you I wouldn't say this because I feel like it may ruin the mood. But it's up to you.
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Please see this tutorial

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
5.41%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (7)
18.92%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (4)
10.81%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (3)
8.11%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (13)
35.14%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (8)
21.62%

Watched Threads