BA Creative Writing — Students who started in 2020

Watch
Snivie
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey guys, I’ve just finished my first year studying at a different university and have been considering transferring to University of Greenwich for second year onwards. I was just wondering if there are any BA Creative Writing students who have just finished their first years and are now going into their second years this September, and if so do you know if there is a group chat? As I’ll technically be a new University of Greenwich student, even though I’ll go directly into second year, I’m going to have zero clue where to go on campus (especially because it looks huuuge) and I won’t know anybody, so it’d be great to start chatting to creative writing students who are just about to go into their second year.

Also, out of curiosity, was University of Greenwich teaching all online for this past year? My university was so I was just wondering if it has been the same for other universities.

Thanks! ☺️
SusanClark
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You must have a death wish on you to have that university on your CV. Don’t do it !
Snivie
Rep:
?
(Original post by SusanClark)
You must have a death wish on you to have that university on your CV. Don’t do it !
How come? 😂 From what I’ve heard and seen it looks pretty good
SusanClark
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Snivie)
How come? 😂 From what I’ve heard and seen it looks pretty good
Well don’t say I didn’t warn you?
Snivie
Rep:
?
(Original post by SusanClark)
Well don’t say I didn’t warn you?
I guess everyone has their own experiences of university, especially depending on what course you are studying, as some subjects just aren’t as organised and well put together as others, and a lot of universities tend to excel at certain subjects whereas some subjects they don’t. Sorry you didn’t have the best time though (I’m presuming you went to Greenwich), but I’ve also read tons of reviews that praise the university and give it 4/5 stars, so I guess it’s different for everyone
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.39%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (29)
16.48%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.48%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (24)
13.64%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (48)
27.27%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise