?
Report 1 month ago
Imagination.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Reading books,surfing in internet and doing sport mainly. Watching films and listening to music as another options.
jenerous
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I use TSR. Perfect place to observe all the random fantasies and imaginations people live under.
School'sPunchBag
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Music, games, bike riding, and talking to my internet friends about my problems.
shooonthebeat
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
drugs, it's pretty easy
School'sPunchBag
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by shooonthebeat)
drugs, it's pretty easy
I tried to have an equally good time with edibles after the first high I've experienced with them. Unfortunately, any use of edibles beyond the first try was always accompanied by my intrusive, self-deprecating thoughts. I'm glad it's working for you though. I wish I could just get high normally.
shooonthebeat
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by School'sPunchBag)
I tried to have an equally good time with edibles after the first high I've experienced with them. Unfortunately, any use of edibles beyond the first try was always accompanied by my intrusive, self-deprecating thoughts. I'm glad it's working for you though. I wish I could just get high normally.
Idk bout edibles bro I just smoke blunts lol
shooonthebeat
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Music, games, bike riding, and talking to my internet friends about my problems.
Nahhh bro, better to deal with issues alone tbh. Not worth putting all that stress on friends because they can't handle it 💀
School'sPunchBag
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nahhh bro, better to deal with issues alone tbh. Not worth putting all that stress on friends because they can't handle it 💀
I think you have a point. Just listening to other people's issues with their dysfunctional families can get me in my feelings. That's probably how they feel when I explain what I've been up to.
shooonthebeat
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think you have a point. Just listening to other people's issues with their dysfunctional families can get me in my feelings. That's probably how they feel when I explain what I've been up to.
relatable. I often have anger outbursts on tolerance breaks, act on impulse and don't realise what I did till after.
School'sPunchBag
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
relatable. I often have anger outbursts on tolerance breaks, act on impulse and don't realise what I did till after.
Dang, I'm sorry you have to deal with that. I hope it gets better with the blunts and all
shooonthebeat
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Dang, I'm sorry you have to deal with that. I hope it gets better with the blunts and all
thanks bro. doing my best!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.75%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
13.75%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (14)
17.5%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
11.25%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
36.25%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (14)
17.5%

Watched Threads