Speaking about sex life, should I be scared

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My bf friend ( a girl) and I have become close snd we talk about girl things and our sex life and stuff she told me she’s misses the sex with her ex but sometimes he would goes soft when he’s drunk sometimes and I told her so does mine and how I think mine is down to stress as my bf has said before and how it’s caused issues before in our sex life. And how we’ve had slot of arguments before about it.

Anyways we all got into a big argument a week later as she told me my bf took a girls number snd I told my bf snd he asked her and she denied it and said I’m a liar bla bla and my bf believed me obviously but I ended up cutting her off because I don’t like the fact she lied on me and twisted everything on me. anyways this isn’t the first time she’s done something like this. She gossips a lot too. I’m now worried she will tell my bf i spoke about that and he might dump me because he might find it humiliating.
Satori Tendō
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Boy was this difficult to read grammatically. I couldn't tell if you were a guy or girl for a second
She probably will or maybe wont but you should tell him yourself first. You shouldn't have been spilling secrets about his private life especially something so sensitive, you made a mistake.
I hope you are feeling apologetic? Don't be sorry for being caught if that happens, be sorry sincerely beforehand.
It's best coming from you than her
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Satori Tendō)
Boy was this difficult to read grammatically. I couldn't tell if you were a guy or girl for a second
She probably will or maybe wont but you should tell him yourself first. You shouldn't have been spilling secrets about his private life especially something so sensitive, you made a mistake.
I hope you are feeling apologetic? Don't be sorry for being caught if that happens, be sorry sincerely beforehand.
It's best coming from you than her
Yeah. My friend did say it’s too personal for her to speak about to other people
Satori Tendō
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yeah. My friend did say it’s too personal for her to speak about to other people
It was too personal for you to speak about to other people also. Especially if you're meant to be the person he trusts the most?
Lets just hope your friend doesn't spill the beans if you're wanting to keep your mistake hidden from him
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (19)
14.62%
I need help researching courses (8)
6.15%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
5.38%
I need help with my personal statement (50)
38.46%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (33)
25.38%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
2.31%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (10)
7.69%

Watched Threads