Question about deliveries in royal mail

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
If person x has bought something for you and delivers it to YOUR own address, and doesn't arrive can you yourself ask for a redelivery, if you've got the order number? How would you know if person x has cancelled the order ?
sumaya23705
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
maybe first ask person x if they cancelled the delivery or can track it or something? if you then find out that the delivery should have already arrived at your address then I guess you could contact the company to check with them and then ask for redelivery if necessary
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by sumaya23705)
maybe first ask person x if they cancelled the delivery or can track it or something? if you then find out that the delivery should have already arrived at your address then I guess you could contact the company to check with them and then ask for redelivery if necessary
Person x stopped talking to me, but I can track it myself and the last message was that it got dispatched on the 14/7 and was supposed to arrive from 25-27/7 and it's not here yet...
Thanks I'll call them tomorrow
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (17)
7.26%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (35)
14.96%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (40)
17.09%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (34)
14.53%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (62)
26.5%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (46)
19.66%

Watched Threads