Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Heyy so any advice is welcome if u can help xx
So I’m in a situation ship kind of thing, we kissed and hug it’s secret tho only a few friends know
But we started txting and he was ok at first but a week later he was very dry and responded after hours only
It’s been a few more weeks and he said “ bby my parents might take my phone so don’t text me just in case they look thru it”
That’s all he said it’s been 6 days and he hasn’t said anything i have a feeling he’s lying to me so I told my friends to check if he’s on any other socials and if he is on snap or insta then that means he was lying all this time
I didn’t do anything I gave him space, tell him how much means to me, txt him good morning and goodnight all the time and ask how he is doing even when I’m falling apart he’s the only thing I think of
Ik it seems I’m being clingy but I’m one the most chillest ppl ever but i can’t stand when someone lies to me I gets on my nerves
So yh I kinda need advice on what I would do if he is lying abt this or what should I txt him saying
Or should I ignore him but we are in the same class and there’s a few weeks until it starts so idk if that’ll work
Helppp pls
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Can't you talk to him in person? It would be better than an ignored text. and he would take it more seriously i think.
he could be lying, maybe you are being too clingy. You should know that it can be annoying and drive people away. But he should be honest if that's the problem.

You could also just forget about him and move on, if he wants to message you again he will make the effort. If not, take the hint...and forget about school you can just ignore him there too or pretend it's all cool
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Can't you talk to him in person? It would be better than an ignored text. and he would take it more seriously i think.
he could be lying, maybe you are being too clingy. You should know that it can be annoying and drive people away. But he should be honest if that's the problem.

You could also just forget about him and move on, if he wants to message you again he will make the effort. If not, take the hint...and forget about school you can just ignore him there too or pretend it's all cool
Hey no I can’t talk w him since it’s the holidays
We can’t ignore each other if we are in skl and yh I think I’m going to talk him abt this but I don’t know what to sayyy
Ty for advice 💕
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Trust your gut instinct and listen to what your common sense is telling you.
He may be lying and chatting with plenty of girls online or hooking up with someone else who does not know that he already has a gf.
Alternatively, he may be telling the truth and have very controlling parents whowill give him hell if they ever discovered that he was in a relationship with you.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by londonmyst)
Trust your gut instinct and listen to what your common sense is telling you.
He may be lying and chatting with plenty of girls online or hooking up with someone else who does not know that he already has a gf.
Alternatively, he may be telling the truth and have very controlling parents whowill give him hell if they ever discovered that he was in a relationship with you.
Ty for the advice
That fr helped a lot x
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
“ bby my parents might take my phone so don’t text me just in case they look thru it”
That’s all he said it’s been 6 days and he hasn’t said anything i have a feeling he’s lying to me so I told my friends to check if he’s on any other socials and if he is on snap or insta then that means he was lying all this time

you definitely sound fairly young. Best guess is 14-16.

take his word for it. Not to crush your feelings or anything but take everything at this stage of your life as an experience.

try not putting too much hope into something, that way you’d be less disappointed. If he doesn’t come back, just move on from messaging him. You wouldn’t want someone who lies anyways.
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
you definitely sound fairly young. Best guess is 14-16.

take his word for it. Not to crush your feelings or anything but take everything at this stage of your life as an experience.

try not putting too much hope into something, that way you’d be less disappointed. If he doesn’t come back, just move on from messaging him. You wouldn’t want someone who lies anyways.
Not that young but ty for the advice
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not that young but ty for the advice

Fair enough.

That’s my first L in a while :rofl:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
Fair enough.

That’s my first L in a while :rofl:
😂😂 it’s chill dw
Anonymous #1
😂😂 it’s chill dw
How was ur day anyways
If u don’t mind me asking abt you x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (24)
13.48%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.74%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
5.06%
I need help with my personal statement (75)
42.13%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (41)
23.03%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.69%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (14)
7.87%

Watched Threads