SophiaMcc
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Has anyone ever used a website and paid someone to write your assignment? Just looking for feedback/recommendations, I would alter it and add to it myself once it had been written for me. Thanks
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No, I’ve never cheated.
Nor should you.
rosie110505
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It’s a difficult one - from what teachers/tutors have told me, there is a chance that it would be an original essay, however usually they’re written quickly and likely take sections from already written essays. If your school uses plagiarism detections software this would be easily identified and you could get into some bother. If this is a risk you’re willing to take then you do you, but it’s always going to be a more fulfilling learning experience to take the time to write it yourself if you can.
paub
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
thats the quickest way to stop a nursing course. and disqualify you from becoming a nurse. simply dont do it. you will also fail to gain the research skills you will need.
moonkatt
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oddly this popped up on Twitter this evening: https://twitter.com/unibham_nursing/...785125890?s=21

OP if you’re struggling with essay writing there’s loads of help within your university, either through your module leads and tutors or through your academic skills department.
Last edited by moonkatt; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.47%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (36)
14.94%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (43)
17.84%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (34)
14.11%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
26.14%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed