Please help i failed my year 12 exams

Watch
rataouille786921
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi i'm really stressed out i got a U, D, B in my year 12 end of year exams. I did only 1 week revision and had lockdown or covid for over 2 months. I feel like a faliure. Will my teachers put down an E or D in my predicted university grades?!?!?
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
This is completely up to their judgement. We, on TSR, can't confirm anything - unless your teacher is actually on here and can PM you, which is very unlikely, to say the least.
Satori Tendō
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
They're letting you progress to yr13, with the U subject? I hope they believe those grades aren't representative of your true potential and aren't just stringing you along to fail at the end of the 2 years.
Anon???
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by rataouille786921)
Hi i'm really stressed out i got a U, D, B in my year 12 end of year exams. I did only 1 week revision and had lockdown or covid for over 2 months. I feel like a faliure. Will my teachers put down an E or D in my predicted university grades?!?!?
You only did 1 weeks revision… then you are not happy with the result???
Kaleef
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Grades are overrated anyway, they aren't everything, they don't determine who you are and you could still do other things
heccyeah
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You will probably have exams in September / October anyways which they will also use for predicted grades - that's a chance for you to have a break over the summer, but also get some revision in, and go into them prepared, and hopefully notice a big improvement in your results.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.75%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
13.75%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (14)
17.5%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
11.25%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
36.25%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (14)
17.5%

Watched Threads