What is graphic communication at university?

Watch
BlueBell15000
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m thinking of joining graphic communication though clearing but I’m not sure if it’s right for me. Does anyone have more in-depth information on the subject?
UniofReading
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BlueBell15000)
I’m thinking of joining graphic communication though clearing but I’m not sure if it’s right for me. Does anyone have more in-depth information on the subject?
Hey BlueBell15000,

It's great to hear you're thinking about joining the University of Reading! I personally don't do graphic communication but, Emily does. You might find it useful to speak to her to get the first-hand experience on what it is like.
As a student at Reading Uni I personally have really enjoyed the experience. We have a gorgeous green campus which is a short 25 minute walk away from the town centre. Reading Uni careers have also been extremely helpful in providing a variety of different services to ensure my future employability. Some of the activities I've taken part in have included one-to-one careers sessions, thrive mentoring and the red award.

Hope this helps you out and feel free to let us know if you have any other questions!😊
From,

Amina
3rd year pharmacy student.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (13)
14.29%
I need help researching courses (7)
7.69%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
6.59%
I need help with my personal statement (36)
39.56%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (23)
25.27%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.2%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.4%

Watched Threads