Guys I need help x

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Idk if he’s into me
He said multiple times around me to his friends that he is not ready for a relationship
But we are friends here’s what he does and it really confuses me wether he likes me or not, he calls me a midget alll the time cuz I’m 5ft 4 and he is 6 ft
He always puts his hands on my thighs each time but he says it’s a “friendly “ kind of thing, he txts me gn and gm all the time and when we hug he all way keeps his hands on my waist even just randomly he holds me for some reasonnn and he always reminds me to take my medicine cuz I forget
I like him but Idk if he actually has feelings for me, is playing about or doesn’t realise what he is doing
Any advice ?x
becausethenight
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If he says he's not ready for a relationship, you need to go off that. Ultimately all you can do is ask him, making it clear what you expect from a relationship, and up to him to say yes or no.

Without knowing you guys it's really hard to say if he fancies you or if he's just a tactile, nice friend - you have to ask him. And he could be attracted to you, but not ready for a relationship, as he says.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
he calls me a midget alll the time cuz I’m 5ft 4 and he is 6 ft
He always puts his hands on my thighs each time but he says it’s a “friendly “ kind of thing, he txts me gn and gm all the time and when we hug he all way keeps his hands on my waist even just randomly he holds me for some reasonnn and

he definitely seems touchy. I wouldn’t say he wants a relationship but rather something intimate. he finds you attractive, I’d say.

Talk to him more and maybe you might have a chance with whatever he wants from you; whether that be just something intimate or relationship.

Don’t get your hopes up though - be interested in someone else and don’t just wait for him.
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 1 month ago
Ketchup007
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Idk if he’s into me
He said multiple times around me to his friends that he is not ready for a relationship
But we are friends here’s what he does and it really confuses me wether he likes me or not, he calls me a midget alll the time cuz I’m 5ft 4 and he is 6 ft
He always puts his hands on my thighs each time but he says it’s a “friendly “ kind of thing, he txts me gn and gm all the time and when we hug he all way keeps his hands on my waist even just randomly he holds me for some reasonnn and he always reminds me to take my medicine cuz I forget
I like him but Idk if he actually has feelings for me, is playing about or doesn’t realise what he is doing
Any advice ?x
You guys sound so cute for real this made me smile but honestly I think his not ready but he clearly has some feelings his probably confused
TSRAcc20
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Maybe he just wants to be FWB
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (316)
84.04%
No (60)
15.96%

Watched Threads