The Student Room Group

Where do you see yourself in 3, 5 and 7 years time from now?

How different will your life be in the future
Not much different.... will still be studying lol
Original post by Robert Walpole

with this rank and thinking will be so f*** dead
In 3 years I'll hopefully be half way through my degree. My eldest daughter will be getting ready to move away to uni, and I'll probably be an emotional mess. The other three boys will still be at home, although I'll only be home educating the youngest two, as the eldest will be in college. I hope the dog and my parents are still alive.

In 5 years I'll still be doing my degree. Both of my eldest children will be in uni. The youngest two will still be at home, but only the youngest sill still be home educating, as the other will be in college. My husband will probably have completed his Masters by then, so he may have a new career - our income may be different. I can't imagine the dog will still be alive, but I hope my parents are.

In 7 years I'll have finished my degree. Maybe I'll have done a Masters. Maybe I'll have a new career. My youngest child will still be at home. The next eldest will have just finished A levels and will be preparing to go to uni. The eldest two will have both finished uni at that point - maybe they'll have moved back home to save up some brass? The dog almost certainly won't be alive. My parents will be 79 and 80 years old. I pray so so much that they are still alive.

I don't think I'll move house. I hope my loved ones are all still in good health. Life is so very fragile, you can't truly ever plan anything out. You just don't know what's going to happen.

Best case scenario, everyone keeps well, nobody dies, and everyone's studies have gone / are going great.
Reply 4
Original post by Robert Walpole

3 years - no change
5 - 7 years - probably dead tbh
3 years-graduated from uni
5 years-hopefully working full time, looking into or buying a house
7 years- idek married and that

Quick Reply

Latest