The Student Room Group

Why are chess players so racist?

Every time I hear a chess player talk about race, they always say stuff like “I’m so glad that I am white this game” or “He was black, so he didn’t stand much of a chance that game”. Seriously, what is up with this blatant racism guys??? It’s getting so bad I am even hearing this sort of **** from some Indian players as well. Your colour doesn’t mean anything, you are still the same person!!!!!!
(edited 2 years ago)
Haha, this was funny.
Original post by JessicaIsCool16
Every time I hear a chess player talk about race, they always say stuff like “I’m so glad that I am white this game” or “He was black, so he didn’t stand much of a chance that game”. Seriously, what is up with this blatant racism guys??? It’s getting so bad I am even hearing this sort of **** from some Indian players as well. Your colour doesn’t mean anything, you are still the same person!!!!!!

Other brag ,others re selfish ,,others re just stupid ,,,,,,,,,,,so its human nature ,u may became racist too in other situation ,so accept it ,or became like them to be able to handle the talk and play with them
Original post by Alexis55
Other brag ,others re selfish ,,others re just stupid ,,,,,,,,,,,so its human nature ,u may became racist too in other situation ,so accept it ,or became like them to be able to handle the talk and play with them

I hope you realise this post is a joke
I really cant tell if this is a troll post but for anyone who doesn’t know, in chess one player plays white and the other plays black. White goes first in turns and a lot of people say it is an advantage to be white because you have the first move. Therefore, on the other side black goes after, so if you lose it’s kind of better to be black because of the “advantage” white has of going first.
Original post by tej3141
I hope you realise this post is a joke

No i didnt ,,becz racist ppl do exist in reality,so its not big deal :wink:
Original post by Alexis55
No i didnt ,,becz racist ppl do exist in reality,so its not big deal :wink:

No. This post is literally a joke. Read post #5
Very pawn behavior from these players.
Kinda dad joke-ey tbh
Original post by tej3141
No. This post is literally a joke. Read post #5

Alright ,,,thanks :smile:

Quick Reply