Wattpad and song writing

Watch
Alaska_Bear_25
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey guys,
So I've been writing songs for about the past year, one of my ex's suggested it since I can express myself better on paper and he said I've got a thing for it. I've just started writing a few really quick songs on wattpad and I'd love it if you could check it out and comment and stuff. Would mean a lot to me. My there ID is Alaska_Bear_25 and I've written them under a book called "Things I wish I said".
Zainab29
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
why put them on wattpad like i dont songwrite or anything but there must be a platform where other people that do go to look at each others work or something
Alaska_Bear_25
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Zainab29)
why put them on wattpad like i dont songwrite or anything but there must be a platform where other people that do go to look at each others work or something
I'm not sure actually, it's just that wattpad has this section for poems and songs are kinda like that. I write mini stories and descriptive pieces too, so I guess I made an account for when I feel like writing.
If you do check out the songs, let me know if you like them 🙈
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.61%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
13.25%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (16)
19.28%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
10.84%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
34.94%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (15)
18.07%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise