The Student Room Group

Gender identity

I am assigned female at birth but don’t identify as female. Some days I feel male other days I feel non binary. I use he/him/they/them pronouns. Is this gender fluid????
Yes.
Reply 2
Original post by DiddyDec
Yes.

Thank you 😊
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you 😊

Word of warning, if you rep someone as Anonymous they can see your identity.
choose your own identity ig
I am assigned female at birth but don’t identify as female.

Do you mean you don't identify as a girl/woman?
Reply 6
Original post by DiddyDec
Word of warning, if you rep someone as Anonymous they can see your identity.

Ahh I didn’t know that. Whoops. Oh well. I know for next time. Thank you.
Reply 7
Original post by EierVonSatan
Do you mean you don't identify as a girl/woman?

Yes. I don’t identify as girl or women but I was born in a female body.
Reply 8
Original post by shooonthebeat
choose your own identity ig

Ok thank you
I know you're probably still trying to come to terms with stuff and figuring out your identity, but i just wanted to advise you to get a referral to a gender identity clinic (GIC) ASAP. You can get one via your gp, if you are over 18 google has a list of where they are so pick the one most convenient to you and ask for there, otherwise you will referred to the one that takes under 18's.

I know you may not feel you even want that sort of service yet or maybe even not at all, but trans healthcate is poor on the uk and the waiting list is years long (shortest one is around three years and that's for people referred three years ago, it's constantly climbing). Even if you don't feel you want it right now just get on the list and get a headstart, because in 3+ years you may be ready and have wished you did, rather than delaying things more. If you decide you do not want to pursue any medical routes then you can simply cancel your place on the list and no harm done, you're not obligated to anything.
I know you're probably still trying to come to terms with stuff and figuring out your identity, but i just wanted to advise you to get a referral to a gender identity clinic (GIC) ASAP. You can get one via your gp, if you are over 18 google has a list of where they are so pick the one most convenient to you and ask for there, otherwise you will referred to the one that takes under 18's.

I know you may not feel you even want that sort of service yet or maybe even not at all, but trans healthcate is poor on the uk and the waiting list is years long (shortest one is around three years and that's for people referred three years ago, it's constantly climbing). Even if you don't feel you want it right now just get on the list and get a headstart, because in 3+ years you may be ready and have wished you did, rather than delaying things more. If you decide you do not want to pursue any medical routes then you can simply cancel your place on the list and no harm done, you're not obligated to anything.

Wow thank you so much. This really really does help and I appreciate it so so so much. I will definitely get referred to a gender identity clinic. Again thank you so so much. This honestly helps me out tons 😊😊😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending