Kenadams
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,

I’m at a Big4 doing audit and I’m just wondering what my opportunities are? I’m starting to hate audit and I know I don’t want to be here long term. If I manage to complete my apprenticeship, I’ll have completed my ACA.

I am just wondering what are my career opportunities after that? I aim to just stick it out in audit till I have my ACA but after that I need to leave. Will doing an apprenticeship and not having a uni degree limit any chances? I still regret not going to uni for the sole purpose that I won’t have a uni degree but I know this apprenticeship is still really good.

Also is it possible to transfer Big4 firms mid way during the apprenticeship? I am currently doing my AAT and would like to transfer to another Big4 before I start my ACA so is that possible?

Thanks and sorry for such a messy structure of this!
ajj2000
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How long have you been at your apprenticeship and how long left until you’ve passed aca? How long until you’ve completed Aat?
achieve526kk
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Does anyone know how to prepare for virtual assessment centre interview with PWC in advance, any valuable advice would be much appreciated thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (20)
14.71%
I need help researching courses (8)
5.88%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
5.15%
I need help with my personal statement (53)
38.97%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (35)
25.74%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
2.21%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (10)
7.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed