He said he prefers slim girls and I feel ****
user00123
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
He said he prefers slim girls and I feel ****
wait r u guys dating? if not then why care and if yes he has to accept u as who u r.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
If you were actually insecure about it then you would hit the gym and get those gainss 💪💯

/thread
SlaveofAll
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You're female?
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That wasn't a kind thing for him to say and I totally understand how it could make you feel insecure. All the same, he has chosen you. Keep that in mind!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
That wasn't a kind thing for him to say and I totally understand how it could make you feel insecure. All the same, he has chosen you. Keep that in mind!
He could do so much better now
(Original post by SlaveofAll)
You're female?
yes
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
He could do so much better now
Evidently he doesn't think so, because he's with you. Maybe his opinion of you is higher than your opinion of you.

I bet you're actually really attractive, both to him and in general; but you're just not your own type so you don't see it.
LeafMeAlonee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
Evidently he doesn't think so, because he's with you. Maybe his opinion of you is higher than your opinion of you.

I bet you're actually really attractive, both to him and in general; but you're just not your own type so you don't see it.
lol your advice is always so heart-warming to read, even if its not directed at me :hugs:
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
thanks
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
you could take it as he’s just being honest, or he might be trying to annoy you. I feel like that’s something he should’ve kept to himself tbh.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
5.41%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (7)
18.92%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (4)
10.81%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (3)
8.11%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (13)
35.14%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (8)
21.62%

Watched Threads