Travelling at 24

Watch
elliewellie97
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I want to go travelling when it's safer, mostly around Europe. I study languages with the OU and am learning Russian on the side and want to spend time in the countries I'm learning the languages of. The issue is I'm not sure how I could travel and make money as I would have to quit my job (I work in education). I know things are tricky now with Brexit and also I don't have a degree yet... I'm not looking to spend several months in any of these countries, I'd likely stay within the 90 day limit. Any advice on how I could make money??
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
France
Stumpy1001
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by elliewellie97)
I want to go travelling when it's safer, mostly around Europe. I study languages with the OU and am learning Russian on the side and want to spend time in the countries I'm learning the languages of. The issue is I'm not sure how I could travel and make money as I would have to quit my job (I work in education). I know things are tricky now with Brexit and also I don't have a degree yet... I'm not looking to spend several months in any of these countries, I'd likely stay within the 90 day limit. Any advice on how I could make money??
get a job
Vapordave
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Brexit has unfortunately made that impossible. The only EU country that you can visit and work in legally is Ireland.
Stumpy1001
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Vapordave)
Brexit has unfortunately made that impossible. The only EU country that you can visit and work in legally is Ireland.
well spank my ass until it is blue and resembles an overweight surf....

im outta ideas then.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.39%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (29)
16.48%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.48%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (24)
13.64%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (48)
27.27%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.75%

Watched Threads