Best revision resources for me?

Watch
pricklyhedgehog
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Im starting A-Levels maths, physics and economics in September. I find sites like Seneca absolutely useless for me because of the way I learn. I find flashcards and testing myself very useful but what revision resource is good for flashcards-makers and those who learn by writing?
I’ve been considering UpLearn, as I’m trying to find one revision resource that I can use for all, but I’m not sure it’s for me! I find it confusing using 10 different websites for one subject and I’d like to find something compact and that has everything I need to know for my exams.
I learn by writing, testing myself using flashcards and doing exam questions. Also I struggle mainly on exam technique (using the right specific keywords), so what revision site would focus on that?

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Monkeyskulls
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Aha try Revisely for physics and Exam Solutions for math.
pricklyhedgehog
Rep:
?
(Original post by Monkeyskulls)
Aha try Revisely for physics and Exam Solutions for math.
Thanks!
joshsparkes
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by pricklyhedgehog)
Im starting A-Levels maths, physics and economics in September. I find sites like Seneca absolutely useless for me because of the way I learn. I find flashcards and testing myself very useful but what revision resource is good for flashcards-makers and those who learn by writing?
I’ve been considering UpLearn, as I’m trying to find one revision resource that I can use for all, but I’m not sure it’s for me! I find it confusing using 10 different websites for one subject and I’d like to find something compact and that has everything I need to know for my exams.
I learn by writing, testing myself using flashcards and doing exam questions. Also I struggle mainly on exam technique (using the right specific keywords), so what revision site would focus on that?

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?
Try RevisePal for biology
pricklyhedgehog
Rep:
?
(Original post by joshsparkes)
Try RevisePal for biology
Cheers but I’m not taking Biology or GCSE. I just looked it up: revisepal is a GCSE resource and I’m taking physics, maths and economics A-Levels. Thanks for the suggestion though!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (5)
8.93%
I need help researching courses (5)
8.93%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
5.36%
I need help with my personal statement (24)
42.86%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (14)
25%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
3.57%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
5.36%

Watched Threads