The Student Room Group

Best revision resources for me?

Im starting A-Levels maths, physics and economics in September. I find sites like Seneca absolutely useless for me because of the way I learn. I find flashcards and testing myself very useful but what revision resource is good for flashcards-makers and those who learn by writing?
I’ve been considering UpLearn, as I’m trying to find one revision resource that I can use for all, but I’m not sure it’s for me! I find it confusing using 10 different websites for one subject and I’d like to find something compact and that has everything I need to know for my exams.
I learn by writing, testing myself using flashcards and doing exam questions. Also I struggle mainly on exam technique (using the right specific keywords), so what revision site would focus on that?

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?
Aha try Revisely for physics and Exam Solutions for math.
Original post by Monkeyskulls
Aha try Revisely for physics and Exam Solutions for math.

Thanks!
Original post by pricklyhedgehog
Im starting A-Levels maths, physics and economics in September. I find sites like Seneca absolutely useless for me because of the way I learn. I find flashcards and testing myself very useful but what revision resource is good for flashcards-makers and those who learn by writing?
I’ve been considering UpLearn, as I’m trying to find one revision resource that I can use for all, but I’m not sure it’s for me! I find it confusing using 10 different websites for one subject and I’d like to find something compact and that has everything I need to know for my exams.
I learn by writing, testing myself using flashcards and doing exam questions. Also I struggle mainly on exam technique (using the right specific keywords), so what revision site would focus on that?

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Try RevisePal for biology
Original post by joshsparkes
Try RevisePal for biology

Cheers but I’m not taking Biology or GCSE. I just looked it up: revisepal is a GCSE resource and I’m taking physics, maths and economics A-Levels. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending