Can I submit my student finance forms digitally?

Watch
roenais
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm trying to change my application from an independent student to using my parent's details, but every relevant PDF form says to submit by post. (Assessment of Financial Circumstances For parents and partners of students form and Applying for student finance based on household income form)

I have no way to print these forms at the moment. Can I fill them out on the PDF and upload them to my student finance account as evidence?

If not, what else can I do if printing and filling out isn't an option? Is there a way I can request the forms to be mailed to me?
username5655466
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, i also applied for student finance based on household income, I found the form online, and I did have to print it out and fill it in, because it needs signatures on it.
But what i did was scan the forms in and submit it electronically to my student finance instead of sending by post.
I think you can email them and ask them to send you a copy of the forms by mail.
roenais
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Justaboutalive)
Hi, i also applied for student finance based on household income, I found the form online, and I did have to print it out and fill it in, because it needs signatures on it.
But what i did was scan the forms in and submit it electronically to my student finance instead of sending by post.
I think you can email them and ask them to send you a copy of the forms by mail.
Thanks, I'll try emailing them!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (19)
7.54%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
15.08%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (45)
17.86%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (36)
14.29%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (67)
26.59%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
18.65%

Watched Threads