Cranfield university

Watch
NavaneethPar
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How good is the food systems and management course offered in Cranfield university? Is it worth the investment for an international student?
Cranfield University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by NavaneethPar)
How good is the food systems and management course offered in Cranfield university? Is it worth the investment for an international student?
Hi NavaneethPar.

I'm a PhD student at Cranfield and I also studied my Masters here, although I am in the school of Manufacturing rather than Agrifood hopefulyl I can still help out!

I'm sure you've looked at the website for this course: https://www.cranfield.ac.uk/courses/...and-management
It has lots of useful information, for example the module choices, the staff and also information on accreditation by Institution of Agricultural Engineers and Institute of Food Science and Technology.

You can chat to a student ambassador online, we don't currently have an ambassador from this particular course but there is a rep from the MSc Future Food Sustainability, which shares some modules and teaching staff with the Food Systems and Management MSc. https://www.cranfield.ac.uk/ambassad...n=&ub_content=

You can also check out our blogs, most of which are written by students: https://blogs.cranfield.ac.uk/?s=food+systems

In terms of is it worth the investment, that depends what your aims are and what you get out of it. Cranfield has great links with industry which helps with the value of having a Cranfield degree on your CV. We have a dedicated careers service which runs regular events and trainings to help with employability skills. They also host careers fairs where you can network with prospective employers, and they can help you individually with things like writing a CV, applying for jobs, preparing for interviews etc.

We have a really strong international community here so you definitely won't be alone!

Hope this information helps, if there's anything else you'd like to know please ask

Katherine
Student Ambassador
Last edited by Cranfield University; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.67%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
16.19%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.19%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.76%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (56)
26.67%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.52%

Watched Threads