Lilian32
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys. I’m taking the UCAT exam in September and I’m finding it difficult to stick to my study plan. I’m wondering if anyone also taking the UCAT soon would be interested in being my study/accountability partner.
GANFYD
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Lilian32)
Hi guys. I’m taking the UCAT exam in September and I’m finding it difficult to stick to my study plan. I’m wondering if anyone also taking the UCAT soon would be interested in being my study/accountability partner.
Lots of discussion on the UCAT thread
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6864776
Lilian32
Rep:
?
(Original post by GANFYD)
Lots of discussion on the UCAT thread
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6864776
Thank you
Neokirax0
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey !

Where are you located ?

are you applying to undergrad or GEM ?
Lilian32
Rep:
?
(Original post by Neokirax0)
Hey !

Where are you located ?

are you applying to undergrad or GEM ?
I’m in Nottingham
I’m applying to both. I want GEM but I feel like I should apply to undergrad also, to have a better chance of getting one.
becausethenight
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
A reminder that no one should be sharing social media on TSR, including via PM.

This is for your safety because many site users are under 18.
RoisinTigers
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey,
Are you still looking for a partner? I’m also taking it in September and finding it hard to stick to a plan. I’ve been looking for a study partner too!!
Lilian32
Rep:
?
(Original post by RoisinTigers)
Hey,
Are you still looking for a partner? I’m also taking it in September and finding it hard to stick to a plan. I’ve been looking for a study partner too!!
Hey

Sure, I’ll pm you
Last edited by Lilian32; 1 month ago
RoisinTigers
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey,

I can’t pm yet for some reason so I’ll have to reply here. My preparation hasn’t been going as well as I hoped. I started exactly 3 weeks ago and I am currently on the MedicMind prep course working my way through the verbal reasoning questions. I have only attempted the official question bank once just to see what I need to work on. My scores range from 450-650 in that section. I am aiming for 700-800. So I would like to check in once/twice a week with someone just to bounce ideas/study tips off each other and possibly work through questions together.
Lilian32
Rep:
?
Sure, no problem

Me too. I started about 4 weeks ago, I’ve been using medify and I feel like I’d improve a lot if I can just stick to it and actually study properly. I’m also aiming for 700-800. I’d love to check in once in a while. When is your exam? Mine is in about 3 weeks.
Hey,

I can’t pm yet for some reason so I’ll have to reply here. My preparation hasn’t been going as well as I hoped. I started exactly 3 weeks ago and I am currently on the MedicMind prep course working my way through the verbal reasoning questions. I have only attempted the official question bank once just to see what I need to work on. My scores range from 450-650 in that section. I am aiming for 700-800. So I would like to check in once/twice a week with someone just to bounce ideas/study tips off each other and possibly work through questions together.
RoisinTigers
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sure, no problem

Me too. I started about 4 weeks ago, I’ve been using medify and I feel like I’d improve a lot if I can just stick to it and actually study properly. I’m also aiming for 700-800. I’d love to check in once in a while. When is your exam? Mine is in about 3 weeks.
I typed a reply but I don’t think it sent so this might be the second message you see. Mine is in 4 weeks!
Lilian32
Rep:
?
I typed a reply but I don’t think it sent so this might be the second message you see. Mine is in 4 weeks! If your comfortable sharing your email with me we can make plans through there, until I can pm here.
No problem!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (13)
14.29%
I need help researching courses (7)
7.69%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
6.59%
I need help with my personal statement (36)
39.56%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (23)
25.27%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.2%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.4%

Watched Threads