RedKite999
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I recently started a new job and have had to take holidays and I emailed the manager and he said that it was fine but it isn’t on the app so I’m not sure what I should do! I also got paid fully for last month and I’m not sure if I should get that as I only just started!! What should I do? I also have been there for almost a month and still haven’t been given my uniform
threeportdrift
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by RedKite999)
I recently started a new job and have had to take holidays and I emailed the manager and he said that it was fine but it isn’t on the app so I’m not sure what I should do! I also got paid fully for last month and I’m not sure if I should get that as I only just started!! What should I do? I also have been there for almost a month and still haven’t been given my uniform
Keep asking people what the process for taking leave/holiday is until you understand it. No-one outside the company is going to know the procedures.
lucyyy12
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
you said you've been there for almost a month so it would make sense that you've been paid?
if the manager has said the holidays are fine then they should be, the app might not have been updated yet. ask and check.
keep asking about the uniform
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lucyyy12)
you said you've been there for almost a month so it would make sense that you've been paid?
if the manager has said the holidays are fine then they should be, the app might not have been updated yet. ask and check.
I agree
RedKite999
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by lucyyy12)
Thank you!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.41%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.23%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (43)
17.7%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.4%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
25.93%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.34%

Watched Threads