Rileyrhubarb
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Has anyone else lost a certificate and successfully been able to get hold of a new one instead of just a statement of results. Its really frustrating. Mine went off to verify something and one didn't come back. I want my certificate not a print out. Any ideas?

Thank you
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Rileyrhubarb)
Has anyone else lost a certificate and successfully been able to get hold of a new one instead of just a statement of results. Its really frustrating. Mine went off to verify something and one didn't come back. I want my certificate not a print out. Any ideas?

Thank you
No, you cannot ever get another certificate. They are never reissued. A statement of results serves the same purpose, or you can use your PLR for exams taken after 2012.
McGinger
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
See - https://www.gov.uk/replacement-exam-certificate
ReadingMum
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
you can get replacement but you have to pay for it. Some unis/jobs insist on seeing certificate rather than statement of results
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ReadingMum)
you can get replacement but you have to pay for it. Some unis/jobs insist on seeing certificate rather than statement of results
No - you cannot get a replacement A level certificate. Exam boards will not issue a replacement.
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You can pay the exam board to get a 'Certifying statement of results' which is always an acceptable alternative to the original certificate and so pretty much the same thing.
Rileyrhubarb
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Thank you everyone pretty much what I thought just seems such a shame not to have a certificate
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (6)
4.41%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (23)
16.91%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (24)
17.65%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (19)
13.97%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (40)
29.41%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (24)
17.65%

Watched Threads