What was the most challenging time of your life and how have you grown from it?

Watch
username1240252
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Up to today, what time did you find the most challenging and how did you develop from it
Last edited by username1240252; 1 month ago
Doomotron
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have a habit of placing my trust in people I really shouldn't place my trust in. Hopefully I learn to not trust people easily, but I expect I'll make the same mistake again and again...
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The biggest challenge was when my son nearly died. I think it made me better appreciate just how blessed I am to have my family, and not to take anybody in my life for granted.
Last edited by PinkMobilePhone; 1 month ago
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
the past 10 months have seen a lot of grim stuff happening. Will let ye know once it ends and i process it
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Grief has been my biggest challenge since losing my stepdad in Dec 2019 and then my 2 cats this year. All died suddenly and even though I knew death obviously existed before they died, I feel like in a way, I didn't, if that makes sense? I would like to believe I am a bit stronger emotionally now than I was but I still have my bad days, quite often but there's a little voice now that tells me to keep going and that I can deal with feelings, no matter how dark, scary and painful they feel
Brendan_1603
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Rum Ham)
Grief has been my biggest challenge since losing my stepdad in Dec 2019 and then my 2 cats this year. All died suddenly and even though I knew death obviously existed before they died, I feel like in a way, I didn't, if that makes sense? I would like to believe I am a bit stronger emotionally now than I was but I still have my bad days, quite often but there's a little voice now that tells me to keep going and that I can deal with feelings, no matter how dark, scary and painful they feel
Good on you mate, keep going. There will be the **** days but don't let it ruin the good ones too. Hope things are good.
tierny3
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Failure, having an optimistic mindset and always believing in yourself when everything in the present moment says otherwise
username4521132
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i got a distinction in a pgdip i studied 80 days straight and took 15 days off in 8 months. i learned that if you put in the work and stay strong (like don't be a so called snowflake) you can achieve anything - that's factually possible of course
Last edited by username4521132; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (29)
13.49%
I need help researching courses (14)
6.51%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.19%
I need help with my personal statement (90)
41.86%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (52)
24.19%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (4)
1.86%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (17)
7.91%

Watched Threads