How come all her friends know about me?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
We've known eachother for 6 years. We've done some stuff together, but never made anything official due to distance. We only get to see eachother from time to time.

Anyway, I've gone over to see her this time and all her friends know about me. They literally swarmed us, asked me tons of questions... they even know my name and stuff. It was a bit overwhelming tbh.

One of her closest friends even told me that I have "No idea how much she talks about you".

What's going on?
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
pretty much what it says on the tin pal. :yy:

now, whether or not to find out whatever she’s been saying has been good, you should probably ask her. Or you can use common sense and gauge it just from the questions her friends asked you.
but since they know, it might mean that she has feelings for you so much so that she gossips you.

Just don’t become too fussed about it, if you want her to stop discussing your business, tell her because not many people would like that. Assert your boundaries clearly.
sophiamumtaz
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sounds to me like she said she had a boyfriend and told them everything about you so that when you visit they'll believe her. And especially since you're long distance, that's an excuse for her not to see you as much and her friends probably think you do "long distance". She maybe lied to them and said you were official so that's why she told them all your stuff. Either that or she's a creep lmao
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sophiamumtaz)
Sounds to me like she said she had a boyfriend and told them everything about you so that when you visit they'll believe her. And especially since you're long distance, that's an excuse for her not to see you as much and her friends probably think you do "long distance". She maybe lied to them and said you were official so that's why she told them all your stuff. Either that or she's a creep lmao

Fat L
sophiamumtaz
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
Fat L
bruh what else do u suggest? just thinking what a girl would do and what it sounds like. and i am a girl and that's what i think some immature people do
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sophiamumtaz)
bruh what else do u suggest? just thinking what a girl would do and what it sounds like. and i am a girl and that's what i think some immature people do

Oh, no, I’m not saying your an L 😂

I’m just saying that would be an L
JAckieee.chan
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
We've known eachother for 6 years. We've done some stuff together, but never made anything official due to distance. We only get to see eachother from time to time.

Anyway, I've gone over to see her this time and all her friends know about me. They literally swarmed us, asked me tons of questions... they even know my name and stuff. It was a bit overwhelming tbh.

One of her closest friends even told me that I have "No idea how much she talks about you".

What's going on?
You posted this on the wrong site. It takes no Einstein to solve what's going on.
sophiamumtaz
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
Oh, no, I’m not saying your an L 😂

I’m just saying that would be an L
OHHH LOLL that would be 😂😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.35%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.1%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (44)
17.96%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.29%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (64)
26.12%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.18%

Watched Threads