Whats your favourite pet?

Watch
anniisa97
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Real answers please. Dont include things like Lion, or a Zebra. I want to hear your experiences and why its your preferred pet.

Thank you 🙂
Last edited by anniisa97; 1 month ago
anniisa97
Rep:
?
Yeah dogs are cute, but I'm more of a cat person.
I think it might be because I've never had any real experiences with dogs, was never close to any dog owner. But I do love cats a lot.
CosmicApathy1
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My dog because she loves me unconditionally. (Even if she can be a nuisance at times lmao)
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have only had family pets which have all been cats but we didn't have them long cause someone in the family didn't want it. But in the future I want to have my own cat and a squirrel. I would love love looove to have a pet monkey but I don't think it'll be possible
mspaghetti
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
a plant :ashamed2:
anniisa97
Rep:
?
(Original post by Moonlight rain)
I have only had family pets which have all been cats but we didn't have them long cause someone in the family didn't want it. But in the future I want to have my own cat and a squirrel. I would love love looove to have a pet monkey but I don't think it'll be possible
Never heard of squirrels as pets, sounds interesting. Yes my choice is cats as well. I'll be getting one in December 😁
JAckieee.chan
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Cat, cause they are clean and cute and soft. 🥰
anniisa97
Rep:
?
(Original post by JAckieee.chan)
Cat, cause they are clean and cute and soft. 🥰
Yes! So sweet and cuddly too. Love them
Amin7
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I love dogs and hamsters.
anniisa97
Rep:
?
(Original post by Amin7)
I love dogs and hamsters.
why?
Amin7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anniisa97)
why?
Well I love dogs because they are friendly and u can be best friends with. Hamsters are just cute and I like to see them spin in the wheel.
Amin7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anniisa97)
Real answers please. Dont include things like Lion, or a Zebra. I want to hear your experiences and why its your preferred pet.

Thank you 🙂
Hbu, what's your favourite pet/pets?
anniisa97
Rep:
?
(Original post by Amin7)
Hbu, what's your favourite pet/pets?
Mine would be cats, they can be so graceful yet cuddly, and as another user said they are quite clean. I should be getting one in December, its such a long wait when you're this excited 😫
Last edited by anniisa97; 1 month ago
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Dogs.
From the time that I was a baby too young to crawl whenever I have needed a hand, I've always been offered at least one canine paw.
Such loving, gorgeous and highly intelligent friends.
I would quite like to be able to have a pet fox, squirrel, swan or puffin. :daydreaming:
username4521132
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
my cat has basically has all the characteristics of what you wouldn't want in a pet
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.43%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (29)
16.57%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.57%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (24)
13.71%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (47)
26.86%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.86%

Watched Threads