Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
After I submitted my application accommodation application I received an e mail saying I'd receive an offer of accommodation between the 16th July - 1st August (as I have an unconditional offer). I still haven't received my offer and I was wondering if anyone else had?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
After I submitted my application accommodation application I received an e mail saying I'd receive an offer of accommodation between the 16th July - 1st August (as I have an unconditional offer). I still haven't received my offer and I was wondering if anyone else had?
I’m an unconditional offer holder too and I’m still waiting to hear about accommodation, hopefully we do hear by the 1st
JAckieee.chan
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
same.I applied on 25th Jun and have yet to receive any response.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Which accommodation did you guys apply for?
JAckieee.chan
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
WRV
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by JAckieee.chan)
WRV
I applied there too, I feel like it’s going to be quite popular this year…
Anonymous #1
Leodis. I thought it wouldn't be too oversubscribed
imogenlewis
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have an unconditional offer and received my accommodation today. My first choice was Charles Morris, but I have got The Tannery Still looks quite nice.
cchloepx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I mean you still have a couple days lol
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I’ve just received my accommodation offer for White Rose View today, hopefully you’ll hear back soon.
Student27878
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Have you got an offer yet? I applied to central village and still haven't got an offer, think its a bit weird given that its Sunday tomorrow and you wouldn't really expect people to be working sundays
Anonymous #1
(Original post by hannah974)
Have you got an offer yet? I applied to central village and still haven't got an offer, think its a bit weird given that its Sunday tomorrow and you wouldn't really expect people to be working sundays
Yeah I got my offer yesterday for Leodis. I’m sure you’ll hear before the end of tomorrow
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
5.71%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (7)
20%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (4)
11.43%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (3)
8.57%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (11)
31.43%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (8)
22.86%

Watched Threads