AuduN
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi there,

I am going into the 4th year of my degree at the uni of Dundee and have had trouble this year securing my finance. I applied as usual around may and straight away my application was approved but my maintenance was under half the usual amount. My parent hadn't submitted financial information yet at this point either and after they did I rang SFE to make sure everything was ok. They said they could see the application and it would be processed within 6 weeks. It has been over that now and my parent has received another email to submit their financial information. I have again submitted the form but my application says "financial information not required". I'm stressed and confused as nothing has changed and the amount I am currently set to receive won't sustain the costs required to live there for my final year. I have also tried ringing SFE twice today and after 30 mins on hold the line cuts out. I hope things can be sorted before it's too late.

Thanks,
Alex
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AuduN)
Hi there,

I am going into the 4th year of my degree at the uni of Dundee and have had trouble this year securing my finance. I applied as usual around may and straight away my application was approved but my maintenance was under half the usual amount. My parent hadn't submitted financial information yet at this point either and after they did I rang SFE to make sure everything was ok. They said they could see the application and it would be processed within 6 weeks. It has been over that now and my parent has received another email to submit their financial information. I have again submitted the form but my application says "financial information not required". I'm stressed and confused as nothing has changed and the amount I am currently set to receive won't sustain the costs required to live there for my final year. I have also tried ringing SFE twice today and after 30 mins on hold the line cuts out. I hope things can be sorted before it's too late.

Thanks,
Alex
Hi Alex,

. I have again submitted the form but my application says "financial information not required".

If we don't receive your parents details after so long, we assess your application for the basic funding and your parents will see that "financial information not required"

Please ask your parents to complete and upload the PFF2 form http://ow.ly/d/8pbp

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/supporti...n-3-easy-steps

Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.73%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (33)
15.87%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.35%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.9%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (56)
26.92%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (40)
19.23%

Watched Threads