Volunteers needed for video feedback

Watch
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I urgently need people to review some educational/informational video content I made. I am looking for people between 16 and 25, but people between 16 and 18 would be most helpful. The videos and interactive activities should take about 35 minutes. They are focused on illustrating the experience of engineering students in uni, but people who are not interested in STEM subjects would still be very good to here from.

Send me a message if you are interested.
Thanks
hasbulls
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm 16 and interested in STEM subjects lol. I wouldn't mind watching the videos and doing the activities.
Rep:
?
(Original post by hasbulls)
I'm 16 and interested in STEM subjects lol. I wouldn't mind watching the videos and doing the activities.
Thank you I am sending you a private message right now. I can't believe I missed your response.
Rep:
?
(Original post by hasbulls)
Actually unfortunately I can't seem to use private message on here yet.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (15)
6.76%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
15.32%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (38)
17.12%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (34)
15.32%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (59)
26.58%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (42)
18.92%

Watched Threads