Help me please

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I need help I’m practically torn between 2 girls arghh! It’s my own fault for getting myself into this situations but it kind of just happened lol!!

I’ve been with my current missus for almost 10years we have a 4year old son together, but I’ve recently been speaking to another girl and have met... My current missus the relationship isn’t great she is vile towards me most of the time, when I am at home during the weekends or after work she’s just sat there on the sofa house a mess and she’s to engrossed in her mobile phone to even acknowledge that I am there her attitude is always horrible towards me, she’s lazy at home plus she doesn’t work yet when I’m not working and at home I’m expected to clean the house as it’s a mess even though she’s home all the time! She don’t have one nice thing to say about my family, we have sex once in a blue moon and even then it’s just boring and i rather not, but we have a child together and we live together she’s my family

This other girl seems so nice, she’s beautiful, she works full time, she’s independent, she’s clean, her home is clean, her body is beautiful, sex with her is nice, she’s just the perfect girl any man could wish for really .. I really don’t know what to do if I end it with my missus it means I will have to pack up, move out, get my own place and basically walk out on my family

I’m so lost right now
username5737602
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It doesn't seem like you're lost
JAckieee.chan
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I need help I’m practically torn between 2 girls arghh! It’s my own fault for getting myself into this situations but it kind of just happened lol!!

I’ve been with my current missus for almost 10years we have a 4year old son together, but I’ve recently been speaking to another girl and have met... My current missus the relationship isn’t great she is vile towards me most of the time, when I am at home during the weekends or after work she’s just sat there on the sofa house a mess and she’s to engrossed in her mobile phone to even acknowledge that I am there her attitude is always horrible towards me, she’s lazy at home plus she doesn’t work yet when I’m not working and at home I’m expected to clean the house as it’s a mess even though she’s home all the time! She don’t have one nice thing to say about my family, we have sex once in a blue moon and even then it’s just boring and i rather not, but we have a child together and we live together she’s my family

This other girl seems so nice, she’s beautiful, she works full time, she’s independent, she’s clean, her home is clean, her body is beautiful, sex with her is nice, she’s just the perfect girl any man could wish for really .. I really don’t know what to do if I end it with my missus it means I will have to pack up, move out, get my own place and basically walk out on my family

I’m so lost right now
Did you cheat while being married?
Ig both of these girls should dump you

you should be ashamed of yourself before making this thread. Disgusting.
Last edited by JAckieee.chan; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by tej3141)
It doesn't seem like you're lost
Please explain
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Does the other girl know you're married and you have a kid?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by JAckieee.chan)
Did you cheat while being married?
Ig both of these girls should dump you and let you rot till you die.

you should be ashamed of yourself before making this thread. Disgusting.
I’m not married no, first time I’ve ever cheated though I’m sure my missus have cheated on me anyway! I’m not a cheat no I’ve been loyal up until recently and do feel bad but it’s happened and I’m now in this situation
Anonymous #1
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
Does the other girl know you're married and you have a kid?
No she doesn’t know I have a missus or a son 😩
Msbrownie.xo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

I’m so lost right now
Leave ur “missus” and go after the second woman, I remember a quote that said once u fall for someone else u never loved the other person in the first place or something like that - I say, break up with the missus explain u have a son to the other woman and say u are prepared to work on ur relationship w her etc etc good luck
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No she doesn’t know I have a missus or a son 😩
You need to tell her those things.
JAckieee.chan
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m not married no, first time I’ve ever cheated though I’m sure my missus have cheated on me anyway! I’m not a cheat no I’ve been loyal up until recently and do feel bad but it’s happened and I’m now in this situation
It doesn't matter whether ur missis cheated or not. you shouldn't have cheated.

Now that you are in this situation, tell your missus that you cheated and also tell the other girl that you have a missus and a four-yr old kid. And see who wants to be in a relationship with you.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Msbrownie.xo)
Leave ur “missus” and go after the second woman, I remember a quote that said once u fall for someone else u never loved the other person in the first place or something like that - I say, break up with the missus explain u have a son to the other woman and say u are prepared to work on ur relationship w her etc etc good luck
Appreciate this, this is what I’ve been thinking 😬
Msbrownie.xo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Appreciate this, this is what I’ve been thinking 😬
No worries, I wish you the best <3
Anonymous #1
(Original post by JAckieee.chan)
It doesn't matter whether ur missis cheated or not. you shouldn't have cheated.

Now that you are in this situation, tell your missus that you cheated and also tell the other girl that you have a missus and a four-yr old kid. And see who wants to be in a relationship with you.
I know I shouldn’t of 😭 I only went to see her to see if my feelings would change the way I feel once I saw her and it happened I didn’t expect it too and now I’m in this awkward situation! It wasn’t meant to be like this 😣
ashtolga23
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
To be honest I'd hope you're joking because I don't know why anyone in this situation would post on TSR for help.

Assuming you're for real, it's gross that you cheated. Communicate to your wife about your issues and see if you can reconnect, because it doesn't seem like either of you are making a huge effort which could be detrimental to your kid. You seem to be 'in lust' rather than in love with this new girl, but by all means break it off with your wife to be with her, just don't go behind her back and set a terrible example for your kid.
username5737602
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Please explain
Well you didn't name a single good thing about the woman your with now and said only good things about the other girl. It seems like you've made up your mind
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (29)
13.62%
I need help researching courses (14)
6.57%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.23%
I need help with my personal statement (89)
41.78%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (52)
24.41%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (4)
1.88%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (16)
7.51%

Watched Threads