Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Last edited by LeonidK; 1 month ago
GANFYD
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by LeonidK)
Hi, for those of you who have done this, does the score appear on the certificate or should it be indicated in the CV? Or is it just for self-assesment? What is the score on each module for? What would you consider a good one? My understanding is that it is a certificate of completion…

Thanks in advance.
You are on the medicine forum? I wonder if this is posted in the wrong place? becausethenight maybe you could move if OP confirms, please?
becausethenight
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes I strongly suspect this has to do with banking (?) so will move, and OP if I am wrong let me know and I’ll get it fixed
John Bull
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by becausethenight)
Yes I strongly suspect this has to do with banking (?) so will move, and OP if I am wrong let me know and I’ll get it fixed
No, the score does not appear on the certificate. I have completed it and have a cert. Remember, there is no passing grade. All you need to do is sit through the videos. The certificate is worth basically nothing.
BenRyan99
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by LeonidK)
As correctly stated by John Bull, nobody really cares about the certificate let alone the score you get if I'm being 100% honest. Don't get me wrong, if you've got some spare time, are interested in it and haven't got anything else to do then yeah you may as well do it, but it's not gonna make a noticeable difference come recruiting season for you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (15)
6.79%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
15.38%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (38)
17.19%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (33)
14.93%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (59)
26.7%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (42)
19%

Watched Threads