How do I get motivation to exercise ?

Watch
Sb17890
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I wouldn’t say I’m fat , overweight or anything . I’m 16 and 64kg but in certain clothes I look a bit fat and chubby and I don’t like it . I want to exercise and go on a diet but I have no motivation . I do some exercises for a few days and give up . I mainly want to reduce belly fat , arm fat and face fat . What shall I do ?
urlocalinmate
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Get a gym membership and set a weekly schedule.
A Rolling Stone
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sb17890)
I wouldn’t say I’m fat , overweight or anything . I’m 16 and 64kg but in certain clothes I look a bit fat and chubby and I don’t like it . I want to exercise and go on a diet but I have no motivation . I do some exercises for a few days and give up . I mainly want to reduce belly fat , arm fat and face fat . What shall I do ?
for exercise, music! try Pendulum
Last edited by A Rolling Stone; 1 month ago
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
A walk can burn calories
Cleaning can
SyedN
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Get a friend to go, it will keep both of you motivated as you will both be responsible to drag each other to the gym!
sunshine774
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sb17890)
I think the most important thing is to find exercises that you actually like. If you enjoy it, you'll wanna do it.

Try out different workouts on YouTube and see what you vibe with.

Or do something completely different. What do you like?

You could go for long walks, swim, run, cycle...

Try different things and see what works for you

And if you do workouts or go to the gym, good music or a good podcast makes all the difference
LeafMeAlonee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
lol this is so me, i need motivation too
a_human_being?
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think about the happiness I'll find at the end when I finally lose some kilos
I don't think spot reducing works anyway, you'll have to work out your whole body
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (319)
83.95%
No (61)
16.05%

Watched Threads