delrio_tom
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have my GCSE results day in a few weeks. Its been a very weird grading process over the last couple years but I still have quiet high hopes. My parents are worried ill be upset cause Im hoping for very good grades, like a 9 in maths, even though my hopes are based a lot off my mocks. How can I prepare for results Im not happy with?
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Look at the bigger picture. 9s are marvellous, but ultimately if your chosen college for your next step in life asks for a minimum of 5s, then even if you get less than 9s you're still going to get in, and have the opportunity to do your A Levels, and go on to university.

If you're feeling thoroughly disheartened then you could take resits, but ultimately as long as you've passed enough to progress onto your chosen next stage, you'll be ok.

Try not to worry too much.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (310)
84.01%
No (59)
15.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise