The Student Room Group

HELP, my friend thinks i fancy her boyfriend!

We go to the same sixth form so the word has come out to me that she feels that way. My and her boyfriend talk a fair bit so I don’t blame her but duh I don’t fancy him.

She hasn’t mentioned it to me so I don’t know if I should make it awkward and mention it. I also dont want to not saying anything so she hates me. Im going to stop talking to him as much regardless but not sure if i should say anything to her. Help??
Just mention that you've heard a rumour circulating and tell your friend it isn't true.
Also you don't have to stop talking to someone because there's a fake rumour going round...
Reply 2
Original post by What The Cluck
Just mention that you've heard a rumour circulating and tell your friend it isn't true.
Also you don't have to stop talking to someone because there's a fake rumour going round...

If i say that she’ll know who told me and I dont want to expose the guy who told me because i feel bad!
Original post by Anonymous
If i say that she’ll know who told me and I dont want to expose the guy who told me because i feel bad!

But he's making up a rumour about you! You have the right to tell people otherwise because it's not true.
Are you friends with the guy? If not you may as well tell your friend because someone should not be able to just make up a rumour and stop two people from being friends.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending