People who talk too much

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I talk too much I know people get fed up of it but I try not to but I always go back to talking too much anyone else have the same problem?
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
no, other way around for me
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
bump
Cheesecake25
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I talk too much I know people get fed up of it but I try not to but I always go back to talking too much anyone else have the same problem?
Boiii same i talk a lottt but ppl just say it’s a good personality trait for me so they don’t mind it
Just don’t care abt other ppls stupid opinions that much yk 😂😂
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
bump

If you’re just talking rubbish and waffle, I’d probably tell you to just shut up....

but if whatever you’re saying has some sense to it, go ahead and educate me. It’s not really a problem if it’s needed.
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don't talk much at all and I feel like people want me to so I try to talk more incase they decide I'm boring and hate me. Like they're initiating convo and I'm just doing the same and trying to make convo
Last edited by Moonlight rain; 1 month ago
Jackie 2019
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
All depends what is being said; we are in a world of selfish anti social people sometimes! So express yourself my dear nice to chat and being happy if that’s brings you joy!
ellhirmelbo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
not a chatter but i’m a listener and friends with many chatters and without it our friendships would have collapsed. i love listening to them talk about their lives or things that make them happy, but they also make sure to ask me questions and give me opportunities to open up which i appreciate, and have created an environment where we mutually know i would tell them to stop if i was tired of it and that they wouldn’t be too offended if i do, though it has never happened. you just have to find your listeners and it won’t be a ‘problem’ but a strength. but until then as long as you assure people you want to hear their stuff too and that they can and should tell you to stop if they’re super uncomfortable then i hope all will be good.
JustSomeGuyYKnow
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I wanna talk whenever I feel like I have something to discuss or talk about. I really, really hate smalltalk or superficial, everyday pleasantries. Yawn.
Jackie 2019
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That’s you my dear l love it! Life it’s too short to bottle up your wish! Same as when you want to fate you can’t help it it’s another way of breathing so say it loud my dear!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.53%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (12)
14.12%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (16)
18.82%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
10.59%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
34.12%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (16)
18.82%

Watched Threads