BigFawn
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Stuck for what accom to apply for, I’m studying Computer Science so I’m gonna be at the Newcastle Helix a lot. I’m very keen on going to a social place however castle leazes just seems a bit far away, would you recommend the view ? Not really read much about it
Newcastle University
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BigFawn)
Stuck for what accom to apply for, I’m studying Computer Science so I’m gonna be at the Newcastle Helix a lot. I’m very keen on going to a social place however castle leazes just seems a bit far away, would you recommend the view ? Not really read much about it
Hi BigFawn!

It really comes down to personal preference, The View will be closer to the Helix site but might not be as sociable as Castle Leazes.

We have information about all our accommodation here. We also have blog posts and current students who you can chat to about accommodation and any questions you have about studying at Newcastle University You can find them here

Hope this helps, feel free to DM us if you have any more questions

~ Gregor
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (361)
84.15%
No (68)
15.85%

Watched Threads