Theophi99
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I provided a bank statement for student finance and they see that I made a transaction from my main account to another account in my name and now they asking for that account statement but I don’t have access to the account anymore and now they saying I might be ineligible for student finance is there anything else I can do in my situation? I have already explained the situation to the student finance team but they keep asking for that statements of the account which I don’t have access to anymore and can’t get in contact with the bank because it is an online bank
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Theophi99)
I provided a bank statement for student finance and they see that I made a transaction from my main account to another account in my name and now they asking for that account statement but I don’t have access to the account anymore and now they saying I might be ineligible for student finance is there anything else I can do in my situation? I have already explained the situation to the student finance team but they keep asking for that statements of the account which I don’t have access to anymore and can’t get in contact with the bank because it is an online bank
Hi there, please message us on Facebook/Twitter or call so we can review your account to find out what is going on.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.73%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (33)
15.87%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.35%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.9%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (56)
26.92%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (40)
19.23%

Watched Threads