Traineeship/Apprenticeship Opportunity

Watch
riyan0503
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi my name is Riyan, I am 18, I live in London and I have seen an opportunity to get a traineeship at AKR Growth Ventures on Indeed, what are your guys thoughts on that? Is it worth doing rather than stay at home trying to find a job? I can give more details about the traineeship below.
riyan0503
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by riyan0503)
Hi my name is Riyan, I am 18, I live in London and I have seen an opportunity to get a traineeship at AKR Growth Ventures on Indeed, what are your guys thoughts on that? Is it worth doing rather than stay at home trying to find a job? I can give more details about the traineeship below.
The traineeship involves 70-100 hours of unpaid work experience (travel and lunch expenses covered), taking place within a month, and a great chance to gain experience, with the option of a full time paid job if the employer decides to take me on.
Chris2892
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Based on the replies you got in:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7061744

My guess is that there’s not much experience on this specific traineeship floating around.

You’ll have to weigh your own personal pros and cons
Last edited by Chris2892; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (312)
84.1%
No (59)
15.9%

Watched Threads