should I feel ashamed if I fail English language and to retake it at sixth form

Watch
peteryoungy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hey guys i think that i will fail english language. do you think i should go to my own school's sixth form and retake it there or should i retake in another school. teachers and student knew me for being smart and hardworking. i just don't want them to critisce me if they find me retaking english language they might feel like oh your teacher didn't like you kind of rumour they already know a lot about me and some said that i study a lot and i don't get good grades which is true.
Last edited by peteryoungy; 1 month ago
mil2004
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
A teachers job is to help, not judge you - that’s why they entered the proffesion. There is no shame on not succeeding first time - it happens to everyone, and your teachers will have experienced similar things in their lifetimes too. They want you to do well, and they will have seen hundreds of people who have failed subjects over their years teaching- I don’t think they’ll care that much.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (22)
8.27%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.29%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
17.29%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.29%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (75)
28.2%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed