Please help: Social anxiety getting worse?Watch
Everyday, I fixate on another reason to avoid going into public/using public transport. Some of them include:
1. I will bump into an ex-friend
2. Public transport will be busy and I will do something to embarrass myself in front of everyone
3. I will drop things (e.g. food and drink) and everyone will stare at me
4. I will randomly start laughing and everyone will stare at me (has literally never happened)
5. I will talk loudly and everyone will judge me (if I go to a restaurant with my family)
6. I will drop things (e.g. food or drink) on the ground and everyone will stare
Whereabouts are you based? Are there any support groups near by?
Sorry to hear about your challenges.
Have you spoken to anyone about your anxiety? It is far more common than people realise and is not easy to cope with.
Do you have triggers for it or is it purely random?