Urgent- How to get rid of stretch marks or reduce them

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m 17 and I got loads of pink stretch marks all over my shoulders, shoulder blades, arms, belly, chest thighs
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m 17 and I got loads of pink stretch marks all over my shoulders, shoulder blades, arms, belly, chest thighs
Girl trust me embrace it , it doesn’t matter if you have stretch marks like you are JUST FINE , I’m sorry but if someone is telling you ‘get rid of those stretch marks because you look prettier without them blah blah’ then go shove your stretch marks infront of their face and be like NO ITS MY BODY IT DOESNT CONCERN YOU
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Girl trust me embrace it , it doesn’t matter if you have stretch marks like you are JUST FINE , I’m sorry but if someone is telling you ‘get rid of those stretch marks because you look prettier without them blah blah’ then go shove your stretch marks infront of their face and be like NO ITS MY BODY IT DOESNT CONCERN YOU
Lool I’m a guy😭
chlamydia9000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Time is the only thing that will reduce them. I've still got a bunch on my back from a growth spurt 20 years ago, but they're really faded now. Just never ever get fat, or if you're already fat don't get fatter.
Dax_Swagg3r
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8624148/
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anonymous)
lool i’m a guy😭
oop sorry but who cares girl or guy it doesnt matterrr
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.39%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (29)
16.48%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.48%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (24)
13.64%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (48)
27.27%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.75%

Watched Threads