Missing tooth

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I thought maybe it would grow back but I think it's gone now and it won't come back. It was about a year ago my mum punched me in the mouth because I went downstairs with my phone but she thought I had hers then punched me which caused my tooth to go loose, we had to remove it because later because it was so lose and it was bleeding. People keep saying all the time what has happened to my tooth like loads of people and it gets annoying. I was going to get it filled in bit didn't because its painful getting it drilled and everything plus its expensive. It's getting annoying people asking and also if I eat sometimes it hurts if I chew where my missing tooth is
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I thought maybe it would grow back but I think it's gone now and it won't come back. It was about a year ago my mum punched me in the mouth because I went downstairs with my phone but she thought I had hers then punched me which caused my tooth to go loose, we had to remove it because later because it was so lose and it was bleeding.
That's a reasonable and mentally stable response to believing someone has your phone. Have you seen a dentist?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94)
That's a reasonable and mentally stable response to believing someone has your phone. Have you seen a dentist?
No
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No
You should see one, they can have a look see if there's permanent damage.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94)
You should see one, they can have a look see if there's permanent damage.
I think it's just the tooth won't grow back
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
But there could still be structural damage in the gum, and they can just give you better and less general advice than anyone online.
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Teeth don’t grow back…
Anonymous #1
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
Teeth don’t grow back…
They do when you're a kid
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
They do when you're a kid
No they don’t.
The baby tooth falls out, the adult tooth grows in.
The tooth doesn’t grow back
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.39%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (29)
16.48%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.48%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (24)
13.64%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (48)
27.27%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.75%

Watched Threads