Why does she suddenly care that I'm leaving?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
This is a girl who was cheating on her boyfriend with me, and we haven't spoken in several weeks.

She's now found out I'm leaving and she's texted me "But (my name) you're really leaving ??"

I've resigned from work because I need to head home because my dad (78) just had a serious motorbike accident and I need to be there with him.

Why does she ****ing care what I'm doing??
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Maybe she planned to continue seeing you behind her bf's back and is very surprised that you no longer want to continue seeing her.
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's very normal and natural to care about people, and having been sexually/romantically involved with a person also tends to foster those kinds of feelings.

I agree on the face of it, it does seem odd that she'd be bothered when you haven't spoken in weeks. But I guess she just expected you to continue to be there and be available.
Last edited by anosmianAcrimony; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by londonmyst)
Maybe she planned to continue seeing you behind her bf's back and is very surprised that you no longer want to continue seeing her.
Well, if she wants a goodbye shag, why not.

Some people are just so confusing.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
It's very normal and natural to care about people, and having been sexually/romantically involved with a person also tends to foster those kinds of feelings.

I agree on the face of it, it does seem odd that she'd be bothered when you haven't spoken in weeks. But I guess she just expected you to continue to be there and be available.
IKR! She's the last person I'd think would care if I stayed or left.

Two of my flatmates came to see me almost straight after I told my work colleagues I planned on leaving.

Some people man...
Final Fantasy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
She's just playing mind games with you. Ignore her and go take care of your dad. Family comes first.
Last edited by Final Fantasy; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
She's just playing mind games with you. Ignore her and go take care of your dad. Family comes first.
Hell yeah my dad comes first!

I'm not going to change my mind about leaving just because she suddenly "cares". Who does she think I am?
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
prob not happy you have another priority.
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

I'm not going to change my mind about leaving just because she suddenly "cares". Who does she think I am?
I don't think she's necessarily trying to change your mind about it. At least not just from what you've posted.
Final Fantasy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Maybe she's pregnant?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by StriderHort)
prob not happy you have another priority.
poor girl :toofunny:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
I don't think she's necessarily trying to change your mind about it. At least not just from what you've posted.
Yeah, probably not, but it's still strange why she suddenly "cares" that I'm leaving.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
Maybe she's pregnant?
Really, really doubt that
Anonymous #1
Right, so... I replied "Well yes I am. So what?"

Her response: "Do you have 2 minutes?"

Ffs...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (0)
0%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (2)
18.18%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (2)
18.18%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (1)
9.09%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (4)
36.36%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (2)
18.18%

Watched Threads