hisokaaaa
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Anyone planning on doing diagnostic radiography at Portsmouth university soon? Or if anyone is studying this degree there could they describe their experience there, there is barely any material on YouTube or any where else about their experience there
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hisokaaaa)
Anyone planning on doing diagnostic radiography at Portsmouth university soon? Or if anyone is studying this degree there could they describe their experience there, there is barely any material on YouTube or any where else about their experience there
Hi,
I don't study that degree at UoP but I thought I'd leave you with some contact details where you can ask if no one here replies you with degree-specific information about the university. New students can email [email protected] or the admissions team at [email protected] they will be more than happy to help! Hope that helps, sorry I couldn't do more! If there's anything else, lmk!
Samantha, Official UoP Rep
JSRadio
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes I'm due to start there this year. Are you? What you need to know?
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by JSRadio)
Yes I'm due to start there this year. Are you? What you need to know?
Hi,

Congrats on being accepted, and welcome to the UoP! Sorry for getting back to you so late!

I'm actually going into my third year this year. I may not be able to give you specific advice on what it is like to study your chosen degree, but I can give you advice/insight on what its like to be a student there! Whether it's about the city or the uni itself, or stuff like that. The only thing that I would say that you need to know would be to not be so nervous, the lecturers are really great and are always willing to help. And the student body is also pretty cool. If you have any specific questions lmk and I'll do my best to help you!

Samantha, Official UoP Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.75%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
13.75%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (14)
17.5%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
11.25%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
36.25%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (14)
17.5%

Watched Threads