The Student Room Group

Physician associate 2022

Anyone going to Chester (2022) to study MSc Physician Associate?
Reply 1
Hiiii, yes I’m, has your place been confirmed on ucas?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Zeee1610
Hiiii, yes I’m, has your place been confirmed on ucas?

Hi! Yes it has been, has yours?
Reply 3
Hello,

Congratulations on getting a place. When are you planning on starting? I want to start in September 2022 but UCAS is not open yet for that.
Kind Regards,

Kim
Reply 4
Original post by Kim82!
Hello,

Congratulations on getting a place. When are you planning on starting? I want to start in September 2022 but UCAS is not open yet for that.
Kind Regards,

Kim

Thankyou! I am starting January 2022.
Yeah the deadline for the later start hasn’t opened yet. Hope it goes well
Reply 5
Original post by alisha7799
Hi! Yes it has been, has yours?

So excited!! Will you be moving out to study or are you a local? Also have you received any email from the uni about the course start date etc? Caz I’m still waiting to hear from the uni since I got updated on ucas.
Reply 6
So excited!! Will you be moving out to study or are you a local? Also have you received any email from the uni about the course start date etc? Caz I’m still waiting to hear from the uni since I got updated on ucas.

I’m not too sure yet! I’m not really local but not really far either so still weighing my options. What about you? & no I haven’t received anything from the university yet, still waiting. May be a little while yet
Reply 7
Original post by alisha7799
I’m not too sure yet! I’m not really local but not really far either so still weighing my options. What about you? & no I haven’t received anything from the university yet, still waiting. May be a little while yet

Same, I live 45 mins drive away from uni so not too sure. Depends on the timetable I guess.
Reply 8
Same, I live 45 mins drive away from uni so not too sure. Depends on the timetable I guess.

Yeah that’s what I’m waiting for. Hopefully not long for that!
Reply 9
Original post by Kim82!
Hello,

Kind Regards,

Kim

Hi, do you have any idea when the applications will be open?
Reply 10
Hello guys,

The ones that have applied for Chester,2022 did you have an interview first?

Congratulations.. I have applied for September 2022 but can get dissections up till 05/22 so will be a while before I hear anything,

Kim
Reply 11
Original post by Eirum
Hi, do you have any idea when the applications will be open?

For next year has opened now.. have you applied yet?
I’m starting in Jan 2022 as well!

Quick Reply

Latest