Helix piercing healing

Watch
Mil.ly04
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi! I got my helix needle-pierced May 24th 2021, and I recently tried to change the earring, (dumb, I know, way too early). It bled and hurt so I ended up managing to put the original earring back in. I've gone back to cleaning it and it hasn't caused any further pain or irritation. I'm planning on waiting the full 5 months from today before trying to change it again, however should I wait longer because I messed with it? Any answers appreciated
catchrylie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I would probably hold off on changing the helix piercing out for at least a couple of more months. I got my first set when I was 14 at Claire's (I was dumb) and my second set about 8 months ago. I waited about a year to change my first set and I still have my originals in my seconds.
Mil.ly04
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Thanks!!
wild_tiger
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Did getting your helix hurt?
catchrylie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by wild_tiger)
Did getting your helix hurt?
It hurt a little more than a pinch but it wasn't too bad.
wild_tiger
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by catchrylie)
It hurt a little more than a pinch but it wasn't too bad.
Ok thank you!
P1xievampr
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Mine took ages to heal, maybe even over a year. But I don't think it matters that you messed with it, just clean it properly and don't touch it a lot.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.48%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
15.74%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (35)
16.2%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (33)
15.28%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (58)
26.85%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (42)
19.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed