I would like to know when induction day is for nursing students
Allyson2020
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by oliviakbeaver)
Have you had your interview and been offered a place at university for nursing which you probably accepted by now as if so .........…...?

For nursing induction day there isn't any as your first day you start your course at university will be it. You'll have nearly seven weeks to learn some basic nursing skills prior to any placement you'll go out on to for at least another 7 weeks but could vary from university to university as does things differently from each university.
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by oliviakbeaver)
Hi Oliviakbeaver,

So in regards to your question. the university will be in touch regarding any information relating to your course, including what happens next in regards to inductions and things like that. Rest assured the university will be in contact just keep track of your emails.

Hope this helps!
Rachel, Coventry Campus, Business and Marketing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (15)
6.61%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
14.98%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (38)
16.74%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (34)
14.98%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (61)
26.87%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (45)
19.82%

Watched Threads